Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally, the last week

Ya, I can't believe it that I already made to the final week...fiuhh!!! god, bless me. AND I STILL DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!! WOW!!

Ya, there's a lot of things that I miss and happened in here.
Things that I misses:
  1. Diana B'day
  2. my mom b'day
  3. Early Year Paintball game Competition
  4. Achong B'day
  5. My Camera + gadgets
  6. My family especially SALWA 
Things that happened here:
  1. Got new friends 17 of them are good and very close to 5 person
  2. Got Tasks and jobs
  3. felt in love to some codename fēng mì (she is better than me, so, is nothing 4 me)
  4. fell like in the military camp (just a bit)


That Just a bit...haha....finally can update my blog...

next stop, Program of R2B or Road 2 Borneo:
KL -> Sibu -> Song -> Kapit -> Sibu -> Bintulu -> Sg Asap ->Bintulu -> Miri -> Brunei -> Miri -> KL :: From 25Jan- 6 Feb


*later post the pics...

See ya!!!

0 comments: