Sunday, December 20, 2009

SUKMA Program at JIM Muar

last Saturday, 19Dec'09, I've attended a program called "SUKMA" at JIM Muar Office. SUKMA means "Sukses Bersama". Started on 08:00hrs till 17:30hrs. a long way...fiuh...
anyway, mainly the participants including me come from muar area such as former students from SAB, Convent, Pekan Baru. others from Mersing.

I thing that made shock was Suhaila... if somebody know about us>> refering what happened between us, they wll make me control.. we have a big fight (me n Suhailah)

below are the pictures that i've taken:




Luqman (me) explaining what my team has been discuss about "Student responsibilities" to other mates


Suhaila received a give from YDP

Suhaila and her teammate presentation session

My teammate

I'm working hard to complete my part to in the mission to finish the given task


lunch time!!

kene hug daa dgn dia



+++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry geng, not all picture can be uploaded, so, If you wanna your picture, just leave me your contact info in the "comment" so I can mail it to you. All of them.

0 comments: